Air Fried Asian Garlic Cauliflower
I didn’t start out as one of “those” families that eats cauliflower for every meal instead of rice and noodles, but here we are. I’m not sorry, it’s amazingly delicious if done right!
We love this recipe as a side, a stand alone snack, or a base for some of our favorite Asian meals. It’s quick and easy (my two favorite words for any and all recipes that I make), and both of my kids scarf it down.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1TBS Granulated Garlic
- 1TBS Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1TBS Soy Sauce
- 1TBS Sriracha
- 1TBS Sesame Oil
- 1TBS Olive Oil
- Cut up the cauliflower into bite sized chunks, It really is your preference, we’ve done all sorts of sizes, and they all turn out amazing.
- Mix sauce ingredients
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Dump cut up cauliflower into the sauce and blend well by hand (this is recommended so you can get the sauce into all of the hidden spots)
- Spray oil the basket and dump cauliflower in
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 15 minutes **IMPORTANT** shake WELL every 5 minutes (or your cauliflower will burn!)
That’s it! Easy right? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!