Instant Pot Taco Meat with GROUND BEEF
If you are looking for a delicious and tender ground hamburger taco meat. Or, even just a easy homemade taco seasoning. This recipe for easy Instant Pot taco meat is perfect!
Taco night is perfect for the family! It doesn’t take a ton of time or ingredients to make a wonderful meal.
- 1.5 – 1.75 lbs Ground Hamburger
- 1/2 cup Water or beef broth
- 1/2 tsp Beef bouillon exclude if you're using beef broth
- 1 Brown Onion chopped into medium size pieces
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Taco Seasoning Ingredients
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic garlic powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion onion powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper fresh ground preferred
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Mix all taco seasoning ingredients together in a bowl
Chop 1 onion into medium size pieces
Press Saute on the instant pot
When the pot is "HOT", add 2 Tbsp olive oil and the chopped onions to the instant pot
Let the onions saute for about 2 minutes stirring every 1 minute and then add the ground hamburger to the instant pot
Adjust and Make Easy Instant Pot Taco Meat Unique!
One of the best things about being an adult is you get to create delicious meals that match perfectly with your own tastes. In this case, this recipe is perfect because it is so simple. It truly can be adjusted to your own personally tastes.
Some ideas to try are:
- Doubling the chili powder for a stronger chili powder
- Add cilantro to the mix
- Use 50% hamburger and 50% turkey for a healthier option.
Once ready, of course you’ll want to make tacos! A great way to add a lot of flavor without a lot of time is to get a premade avocado ranch salad from the grocery produce department. First, cook your tortilla, cheese, and meat in the Air Fryer. Next, add some premade avocado ranch salad. Last, your additional toppings of choice. Such as: guacamole, green, and red salsa.
Talk about delicious!