Bacon in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 lb Thick Cut Bacon
- Preheat the air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Lay bacon in the air fryer basket edge to edge.
- Put air fryer basket into the air fryer and cook at 320°F for a total of 12 minutes.
- 320° will make chewy/crisp bacon, 330° will make lightly crispy bacon and 340° will make crispy bacon.
- Flip the bacon at 7 minutes and then finish cooking for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Using tongs, place the bacon on two or three paper towels and place another two on top.
- Press down on the paper towels to soak up as much of the bacon grease as possible.
- You can put a dish towel over the top paper towels just in case there is a lot of grease so you do not burn your hands.